Oct 02, 2023 - Oct 03, 2023
अविरल गोदावरी Aviral Godavari - सेवा और संवाद Seva aur Samvad
Aviral Godavari is a joint initiative of The Satsang Foundation and partner organisations. Join us for an event that brings together satsang and seva to transform our environment and purify our minds.
“For in giving, we receive; in serving, we find our purpose; and in unity, we discover our true selves."
- Sri M
We are thrilled to invite you to a truly transformative event that combines the power of satsang (spiritual discourse) and seva (selfless service) to bring about a positive change in our environment and minds. The Aviral Godavari Project is an inspiring initiative that aims to rejuvenate water bodies and the ecosystem of the Godavari river, fostering a sustainable and flourishing future for the region. We firmly believe that by coming together as a community and dedicating our time and efforts, we can create a lasting impact that will benefit generations to come.
Volunteer Registration Process:
1. Visit our website and fill out the volunteer registration form.
- Please Register: https://app.satsang-foundation.org/register
- If already registered, please login: https://app.satsang-foundation.org/login
- Navigate to > Profile
- Go to: Volunteering Tab & fill out the volunteer registration form.
2. If you are registering for this event, you may give your interest in becoming a volunteer for this project at the time of registration. Our team will reveiw and shortly get in touch with you.
Let's come together to create an impact.
Activities that Await You:
Dates: 2nd October & 3rd October, 2023
Join the mission to rejuvenate the revered Godavari River, also called "Dakshin Ganga", one of the most revered rivers of India. The Aviral Godavari mission is a multi-stage intervention involving all segments of society in working towards a clean, free-flowing and perennial Godavari. The programme in October includes seva activities that contribute towards the Aviral Godavari mission.
Day 1: October 2, 2023
7:00 am - 10:00 am: Riverbank Cleanup
- Location: Along the Godavari from Anandwalli (Nashik City limits) to Ramtirth
- Description: Join us in a cleanup drive to combat plastic pollution and preserve the natural ecosystem of Godavari. Let's make Godavari and Nashik district plastic-free before the 2027 Nashik Kumbh Mela.
- Tree Plantation (Mytree Initiative)
- Venue and time to be confirmed later
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Samvaad with Sri M
- Location: Dr. Kurtakoti Sabhagruh, Gangapur Road, Nashik
- Description: An interactive evening with Sri M, the founder of The Satsang Foundation, exploring themes of human life, elevated consciousness, and our connection with nature. Sri M's impactful initiatives in education, health, community welfare, and more have brought positive change worldwide. As a member of the G20/C20 Steering Committee, Sri M has been instrumental in the formation of a C20 Working Group on "Revival of Rivers and Water Management".
- Note: Please arrive by 6:15 pm for the Samvaad with Sri M to avoid inconvenience.
Day 2: October 3, 2023
8:00 am - 10:00 am: Rejuvenation of Ancient Kunds on Brahmagiri
- Description: Join us in restoring and activating ancient kunds (water tanks) around the origin of Brahmagiri, preserving these historically significant structures.
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm: Creating a Water-Conscious World; Interaction with Dr. Rajendra Singh
- Venue, timing, and program details to be confirmed (TBC)
- Description: Engage with Dr. Rajendra Singh, founder of Tarun Bharat Sangh, also known as Jalpurush or the Waterman of India, who has played a vital role in reviving rivers across India. Join this inspirational session for insights into environmental conservation and water management.
Please note that some activities are still to be confirmed (TBC), so stay tuned for updates on venues and timings.
This program is part of an ongoing project, and the event scheduled for October 2nd-3rd is just one milestone along this journey.
Should you have any urgent clarifications, please call on the numbers given below between 09.00 am to 6.00 pm:
Amey Natu +91 82754 31654
Meeta Litake +91 73875 32068
Rajesh Shirole +91 95450 04499
Shweta Menon +91 96199 90010